Continuing on the "back in time" theme...
Along with Mom, Pete and Bindu (bro and sister-in-law) joined the trip. They were in Hong Kong for a conference and made it a point to join us in Phenom Penh on Dec. 13th. Together we bused it over to Siam Reap, Cambodia. It was great to have them. Great. Pete, Bin, and I went on the first of my Small Tours and some of the temples further out. Mom was a trooper and for much of our time in Siem Reap, she was suuuuuper sick. Here's one of the only pics I have of the three of them.
The famous south gate of Angkor Thom
I did feel like a stalker taking picture after picture of Pete and Bin. But that's the price they pay for being so dang cute. And related to me.
At Ta Prom. C'mon. So cute.
Good to have company doing collective "ooo"s and "ahhh"s. My mom's efforts in Bangkok (she arranged tours before I'd even gotten there) and Bindu and Pete's company gave me a nice running start with this trip.
Watching the sunset over the Angkor area from atop a wat
No comments:
Post a Comment